2008. JADCAN Services Inc. All rights reserved.


MIESCOR
Meralco Industrial Engineering Services Corp.

Incorporated in December 1973 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Manila Electric Company (MERALCO), the Philippines' largest electric utility firm, MIESCOR has chalked up an exemplary record of engineering performance backed up by a pool of highly competent technical manpower. The company has amassed a wealth of experience in power generation, transmission and distribution, petrochemical/chemical and industrial plants, water resources, transportation & telecommunication system and building services.

Morrison Knudsen Corporation (MKC) (now owned by Washington Group), acquired 25% of the company in 1989 as part of its marketing strategy in the Far East and Asia Pacific regions. Miescor has been supporting Washington Group's manpower requirements for detailed engineering and construction management for their projects in Asia and USA even after the Washington Group had transferred its entire share in Miescor to Meralco in March 2002. At present, Meralco owns 97% of the company while Miescor Provident Fund holds the remaining 3%.

Miescor's leadership has been defined by professionalism, engineering excellence, integrity and dynamism. With a redefined mission to guide its future, Miescor is now poised to become an active player both in the domestic and international markets. The same qualities which have made it one of the country's leading construction and engineering icons shall now define Miescor as an internationally recognized company.

We have the ability & are committed to providing services to our client in the field of engineering, consulting, construction and operations and maintenance services. The Philippine Contractor Accreditation Board classifies it under the highest category "AAA" as a general engineering, building and specialty electrical and mechanical contractor.


HOME        THE COMPANY        OUR EXPERTISE        PROJECTS         OUR PARTNERS      NEWS & UPDATES     CONTACT US
HOME        THE COMPANY        OUR EXPERTISE        PROJECTS         OUR PARTNERS      NEWS & UPDATES     CONTACT US
The Engineering, Procurement Construction and Maintenance Support Service Company